Jar Opener - Easily Open the Jar with A Simple Twist
Still struggling to open those stubborn lids? Well, you’ve got a better option. This Jar Opener is designed exactly for those who always need help when opening jars. Even a healthy hand can sometimes have trouble opening a jar lid, not to mention those with weak or arthritic hands. If you are looking for a sweet gift for someone with weak or arthritic hands, this could be a perfect choice!
Hard to Open Stubborn Lids? Try This One!
Perfect Tool to Open Jars and Bottles
Easily Open the Jar with A Simple Twist
This jar opener allows you to easily open most small water bottles and wide mouth mason jars. It uses a ratchet-type mechanism to grip a jar or bottle lid. It grips the jar lid tightly as you turn the handle counterclockwise and loosens the lid as you turn the handle clockwise.
Here's How It Works:
- Step 1 Adjust the clamp to its maximum length.
- Step 2 Place the jar opener on the lid.
- Step 3 Turn the handle anticlockwise until the steel teeth grab the lid tightly.
- Step 4 Hold the jar with one hand while anticlockwise twisting the handle with another hand.
- It weighs 4.4 ounces and it's easy to bring it anywhere when you have a picnic or an outdoor party. Easy to store in the kitchen shelf without taking up too much space.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle
- The hard plastic handle is ergonomic and fits most hands. The handle is 3.6" length and 0.9" diameter
- Q. How large a lid will this actually work with?
- A. Kichwit jar opener is suitable for jars and bottles with lids between 1"
- and 3.9" in diameter, so it works great for small and medium lids.
- Q. Does it work for plastic lids?
- A. Yes, of course. It works for jars and bottles that have a twist style
- cap or lid, no matter if the lids are made of metal or plastic.
- Q. Does it work for arthritic hands?
- A. Yes, it is a very useful tool for arthritic hands. However, if your both hands have very severe arthritis, this may not work for you. It is a manual jar opener that needs both hands. When you use this jar opener, you need one hand to twist the handle and the other hand to hold the jar steadily.